Wednesday, 30 November 2016

I am going to fly over to Perth WA on new years Eve (2016/17)


I am going to fly over to Perth WA on New Years Eve to go to a Cousins wedding. My father came from Perth and both my Grandparents to my father were immigrants from Barcelona in Catalonia Northern Spain in 1926. He grew up in Perth (Free mantle) and I have my Aunt or my fathers sister still lives in this city. I went to Perth in 1965 with my parents and we drove over their
 again in 1970 and in 1983 I joined the Royal Australian Navy as a Junior Recruit and lived in Free-mantle for 12 months. Again in 1977 I was transferred over to Free-mantle in the Navy before I was discharged in January  1978. (I was in the Navy from April 16 1973-28th January 1978) not quite 5 years service and I have my discharge papers and service medals to prove it. 

I am going back on new years eve for one weeks holiday in January 2017 to get away from the idiots setting me up on the east coast and to attend a family wedding. 

This should be a break and I will set up in 2017 to travel all over the place carrying the Anti same sex Marriage message I will share everywhere I go. I a, very defiant to those who want me to shut ip ans the only way ro shut me up is to have me locked up behind bars and do not let me out which just will not happen.

Also Trolls like Beanie Hynes will have no way to contact me so I can get a rest from them 




I will write more whilst on my tablet from internet cafes and my Tablet. 


Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 



























Post a Comment