Popular Posts

Sunday, 20 November 2016



Sunol vs Burns cases


I do not have the money and I am bankrupt,  speaking of that $55,000 owing to Garry Burns. I  claim this was won by telling vexatious lies to the court to get me in trouble.

Garry is a liar as he was caught out on the 5th August 2011 in Waverly Court  where he was ordered to pay me $4,800 for telling vexatious  lies, which he never paid up to this date. 

He has done alot of other similar activites designed to  get me in trouble which is not all that honest and/or ethical in community standards.

Written and Published by John christopher sunol 

Direct message from John Christopher Sunol to Garry Richard Burns
The above link is showing some of the attacks upon me by Garry and his band of merry trouble makers





























Post a Comment