Popular Posts

Monday, 7 November 2016

I had an average of 1,324 hits per day over the last 7 days


On this blog I had an average of 1,324 hits per day over the 7 days of last week. That is one heck of a lot of people for an average over a week and my message is getting out. 

i will continue on regardless of what others think of want

We need to rid NSW of the Anti Vilification legislation as it is flawed and corrupt people can use it for financial gain. 

One man has just won $53,477.43 from me by the misuse of this legislation already. 

_____________________________________
Statistics from my blogger statistics counter taken off my web page administration page


Page views today
146


Page-views yesterday
1,164


Page views last month
20,211


Page views all time history
217,077
Followers
0


Page views

Graph of Blogger page views
Top traffic sources - www.google.com.au | l.facebook.com | www.google.com

_____________________________________

Post a Comment