Popular Posts

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

I have got my PC fixed now and I will be able to do all my workk from home now, I do not need to use the public libaries from now on


I will be able to do all of my blog posts from home now, I do not need to use the public libraries anymore,but I will still use them as this gives me the chance to meet many other to spread my messages to the general public. 

This blog is where all my writings are going onto and I am now going to travel around the place, talking to people and spreading the anti same sex marriage message to where I go to. |This is my new  role within society to defy those taking me to court and show them that I do not listen to them or anyone. I decide what I do or think, not others. .

Written and Published by John Christopher Sunol 













i

Post a Comment