Monday, 14 November 2016

Letters from John Christopher Sunol - for all to read concerning my pastc ases Collier vs Sunol & Burns vs Sunol


I would like this spread all over the world regarding 


This letter  was written in 2011 regarding what happened in reality and you will see this whole affair is one big Travesty of Justice and one of the biggest scandals you can get. 

My past cases Should not have been as from the very beginning it was all flawed and this must come out

I have even been ordered to pay $53,477.41 for  Cases which are all flawed decided on the base of lies and purgery and should not be. 

I want thr truth to go public as the courts are ties up and biased with bad Law and deliberate misinterpretation of Anti Discrimination law in the state of NSW

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 
















Post a Comment