Popular Posts

Sunday, 6 November 2016

Repost: The Dark Satanic History of the NSW ADB, and their recent pro-gay-pedophilia activism online

WARNING: 

JOHN SUNOL HAS DELETED THIS POST ONCE ALREADY, BUT THE FACT REMAINS HE CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY WRITINGS DONE OUTSIDE THE AUSTRALIAN JURISDICTION AND I WILL KEEP DISSENTING AGAINST ORGANIZED OTO SATANICALLY LINKED PEDOPHILE SCUM UNTIL THE DAY I DIE, LIKE MANY OTHERS WILL. THIS EXPOSES HOW NOT ONLY DOES THE NSW ADB SUPPORT PEDOPHILIA NORMALIZATION IN AUSTRALIA THROUGH THEIR CASE LAW / DECISIONS - BUT ALSO HOW THEY IN A RATHER SUBTLE WAY MAKE REGULAR FACEBOOK POSTS IN SUPPORT OF PEDOPHILIA NORMALIZATION.

For updates:
Let the games begin....


After receiving a legal letter a from a David Bottril I had to delete this for legal reasons. 

But 

this was not my post and neither am I willing to take responsibility for it so I have no choice but to delete it. 

This is NOT MY POST and it is a post of Luke McKee who writes from outside the jurisdiction of Australia, Vietnam - Hanoi and Neither am I willing to take responsibility. If Luke decided to put it back online, then that is not my responsibility

Yours faithfully

John Christopher Sunol
Post a Comment