Popular Posts

Tuesday, 29 November 2016

The vexatious littigant is back at it again, Fec 20 2017 date for hearing


This new hearing I did not want, but it has been thrust upon me by a vexatious litigant  (Garry Burns) and this time he is blaming me for another persons writing. I will not accept this the same as I did not accept any Of the previous cases. I am going to fight this man back and on February 20 2017 is the hearing date for these new complaints. I am fighting him back as I believe in Freedom of Speech and not to be accused for vilification or hate because you speak against same sex marriage and homosexuality. I will  fight these cultural Marxist homosexual lobby groups to the day I die in the courts knowing that these groups are very oppressive and we have no freedom with the political correct speech. 

This article is written from Sydney when I came out of Ncat case conference

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 




















Vexatious Litigants


































Post a Comment