Popular Posts

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

This is the Anti villification law I want to see this legislation rid of


This legislation is not needed and open for  abuse. In In my own cases is one great example of this

Most Of my old cases have been manipulated by this peice of legislation being abused and corruptly used. 

This is my goals for the rest of my life, to rid NSW Australia of the Homosexual Anti Vilification legislation and I will not lie down to its is gone

If Ted Pickering had not crossed the Floor to vote with Labor nd Greens for Clover Moores Homosexual villification ammendment on the 30th Nove,ber 1993, we would not have this teouble  now and I would not be billed $53,000 to pay Garry. This was some 23 yhears ago. I blame thiks legislation not Garry fully as the legislation is the root cause of the problem.

Post a Comment