Popular Posts

Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Three good reasons why it could be dangerous for the United states to let Donald Trump get hold of the Nucllear codes


Whilst this realy does make common sense it is still a wait and see game as it realy is only election speculation, the same would have been thrust on Hillary Clinton as all kinds of niceties are said in the heat of election campaigns.

On another issue, this post is talking primarily about world politics which I love discussing 

These False attacks upon me by those who took me to court in a Total vindictive way will twist even a post like this to launch a completely vindictive attack upon me and lodge another Completely frivolous complaint



Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 


(A trump presidency could turn out all different than we expect)

Trump with the Nuclear codes
(if we need to worry about Trump, then Hillary could have been just as bad if not worst)



















Why show anger, He is elected and now president elect, just get over this and accept the inevitable. it is to late now : If you wanted to show your anger you had plenty of opportunity on election day at the poling booth 
(not now it is to late)







----------------------------------------------------

.
Are regularly used to attack with me and pieces of writing like this which has nothing to do with any vilification what so ever like this: which is on a totally unrelated issue.   
Are often deliberately misinterpreted to start another  case for further nullification and/or victimization complaints  to be lodged against me.9

What a Travesty of justice and a waste of tax payers money
---------------------------------------------------------

I can get false attacks on any of my blogs and all readers need to be aware of this

These False attacks upon me by those who took me to court in a Total vindictive way will twist even a post like this to launch a completely vindictive attack upon me and lodge another
 Completely frivolous complaint

Anything written by Luke McKee I am not willing to take responsibility for 
but
this man writes good material, all I will do is edit any inappropriate material on this blog. 

-----------------------------------------------

Post a Comment