Monday, 28 November 2016

What is wight with Political Correctness and same sex Marriagee, if you want to hear listen to this You Tube ???



Listen to this and watch this video, this man speaks on Political correctness which I totally agree with - this is what Political correctness is and why I am trying to expose it from Australia

ALL SHOULD LISTEN TO THE ABOVE YOU TUBE TO SEE WHAT IS RIGHT WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND ITS "CRONY which is alligned to Political correctness " 
"SAME SEX MARRIAGE "???

I tell all who write comments to both my you tubes and blog, You are free to write what you wish as long as it is decent, does not attack me and is relevant - in other words not rubbish to fill up my blog and make me look what I am not.  

I have decided to ban Beanie Hynes as he is out to attack me all of the time and this I will not tolerate, the same with John M Derby Swede or any other of the Trolls stalking me. I am going to a public library every day to get on a public computer where I do not have to give my IP to these clowns.  In future I am going to delete all these bad comments every day and leave good and acceptable comments on my blog, whether for or against what I say, as long as it is decent, does not attack or write stupid this is for all to read and follow. 

I speak on the end times all of the time and I speak also on very controversial topics on line and I have to expect idiots and trolls to attack me, and I am prepared for it so Idiots like Beanie Hynes and John M do not surprise me, In other words I expected this to happen. 

So this blog posting is just to let all know that I have no toleration to trouble makers and idiots but all the worlds compassion and willing to listen to people realy seeking. 

Written and Published by John Christopher Sunol

















































































Post a Comment