Popular Posts

Thursday, 15 December 2016

A Town in the United States (near San Francisco California) with the same Spanish(Catalonian) Surname as me on e-bay. Patriarchs of California

This is NOT me but it comes from the same stock of my fathers people and theitr sncestory and history from the same area. 


What I never knew but was that these people have had connections with CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS 

   Christopher Columbus was an Italian explorer sailing for the King of Spain (King Ferdinand of Spain in 1492)

As a child I never knew of my fathers background but that my Grandparents to my father were immigrants from Barcelona Spain (1925/26) and my father grew up in Fremantle W.A.They were both Catolinian with French and Italian connections 

"My mothers Family were Scottish and British immigrants to Australia farmers, dairy cattle"

So none of this surprises me

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 






X











































Post a Comment