Monday, 19 December 2016

Attacks upon me by "Rod Cub" real name "Rod Swift"


Tony Briscani or "Pirate" from Zgeek worked with this man "who is now a Greens candidate in Melbourne" and a homosexual activist with the Gay and Lesbian rights lobby.

This came fro, Zgeek who were one of the first to attack me which Garry Burns got his information from and THIS SITE AMONGST OTHERS TOOK THEIR INFORMMATION FROM - I openly oppose This

Garry Burns Took all his information from these sources and uses this to take me to Ncat via the ANTI DISCRIMINATION BOARD and expects me to pay him $55,000 from Cases over a period of 4 years (2011-2015) 

I tell Garry to go and Jump I am not paying him $55,000 as 
  1. I do not have this money and can not get it due to bankrptcy
  2. I do not pay extortionists and theives likr him 
  3. I am not selling my home to pay this theif considering the fact that I do not have to and will not sell to pay 
  4. I am not sorry, i withdraw ant previous apology made in the past and the militant Homosexual groups are my sworn enemy and Same sex marriage is nothing to do with Love It is very Political - And very oppressive taking away our rights rather than give rights 
Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 










































Post a Comment