Friday, 23 December 2016

I studied under dr George Adijondro in 1998 at the University of newcastle


This was my final year in my BSocSc  (sociology and I majored in the sociology of corruption) There is Institional corruption in the Anti Discrimination board and I have proof this with in excess of 70 falso complainnts against me by the one serial  complaignant Garry Richard Burns. Garry is only a fall guy to bring compliants before the Anti Discrimination board . All of which are put before the Ncat tribunals and are substantiated most of hyped up concocted evidence. 

I have also been ordered to pay Garry Burns  $55,000 for this even though I am bankrupt and can not and will not pay as  I will not recognise the decisions as anything but institutional corruption. This is from a Cultural Marxist  Political correctness  philosophical thinking which dates back to raw Marxism / communism and anti what I come from. 

I believe the world is going through a social change like the Industrial Revolution back in the 18th and 19th century   and this modern social change is on the same level. 

Garry Richard Burns is only a fall guy for the Anti Discrimination board to drive for this political change through the use of case law made up to fulfill the ego one one man who is a dissaabilit support pensioner and to drive for case law with the Anti Discrimination Board

Also as a bonus for being the fall guy for this institutional corruption Garry Burns makes a hansone reward of $55,000 out of it which has to come out of my pockets evventhough I am bankrupt. 


Garry screms victimization when I state that I can not pay this money and put in complaints and Garry puts further  complaints against me for victimization and further villification which i expect to be substantiated and Garry will be awarded more money.

This is a racket, for the Anti Discrimination board to use a man on the Dissability Pension to make case law, all of which is based on lies and then to be paid $55,000 with interest for doing this for them.

I need say no more but this will be exposed to the world and I wish to lobby to see The 1993 homosexual villification ammendment repealed and the 1977 Anti-Discrimination Act gone over in NSW parliament and ammendments made where needed to save any more institutional corruption as been happening With me


Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 

















































Post a Comment