Popular Posts

Monday, 19 December 2016

I wish to become to Australia as Fred Phelps was ro America


I am different from Fred Phelps where as : 
  1. I am Pentecostal  and Fred was independent Baptist (Calvinist)
  2. I use a slightly different strategy to Fred where I do not rely on physical protests so much where I am predominetly online and Fred Got in the faces of the Homosexual rights groups and lobby and tou do not get in the faces of these groups without consequences. They are very oppressive and evil groups, an enemy to all traditional family living people in the world. 
  3. We might be different in our theological beleifs in different aspects but where it comes to same sex marriage and other related topics we are on the same page.
  4. We may be different but when it comes to fighting the Homosexual lobby groups we are on the same page and i respect Fred Phelps Group far above the Homosexual lobby groups
The major difference between myself and Fred Phelps is strategy but as for beleifs on  homosexuality and Gay rights, we are of the same in biblical  teaching 

This is where  I am at and what I desire to become

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 







































































Post a Comment