Sunday, 18 December 2016

My plans for the coming year 2017


I plan to be meaning employed and when I am not employ or working I will travel around Australia sprreading the good message to all of NO TOLERANCE TO SAME-SEX MARRIAGE AS IT IS WICKEDNESS BEFORE GOD. 

we must all live a Righteous life before Him as if we do not,and livein wickedness before God Then we are with the wicked and we will bear the fruit of His eternal wrath

But 

If we come to Him with repentance and show that we are sorry for all our sins And ask for forgiveness : He is righteousness and just to restore our place with him into eternal salvation 


Homosexuality is sin before God thus to live in sin and be married into sin is wickedness before God thus same sex marriage will bring Gods holy wrath upon all who enter into this.

I can say no more and leave it up to God to convict  all who heAr.

This is the main cruxof my message for the year 2017 which I will travel around preaching and teaching

Have a Good year coming to all who read my blogs and listeb to me

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 






Part A


Part B



Part C
































Post a Comment