Popular Posts

Thursday, 19 January 2017

Agenda 2030 to attack bible beleiving Christians


This is coming and it is being Prepared Now. Most people are not aware of this and it is the aim of this blog to bring this to the awareness of all on planet earth who reads this blog. 

I am under a lot of attack both online and online for me writing on this so please understand that I have to go through my comments every day and delete all inappropriate comments and fraudulent attacks.

I am being attacked because of my persistence to put this message out and i am dedicated to doing this. Just read my comments on the You Tube and you will see. I try to delete some of the bad ones but leave a number of less sensitive comments online for all to see what the Illuminati does when you release their secret material. 

  Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 


















Post a Comment