Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Churches property trust to be able to get sued to compensate victims of sexual assault


This bill is not good as it will open up a can of worms where people will
 Start sueing on false cases Like what has happened to me over a number of years. It is very dangerous move for this legislation to be enacted.  

I could even become one victim of the fraudster who has set me up over many years as  this legislation will have far wider effect than just the churches.

The enacting of this will NOT only effect the churched as David Shoebridge MLC even attended My hearings of Nov 10 2015 to support Garry Burn in the 


Note: This could take away my protection of loosing my home which I have from a shelf company set up back in 1984.  The corrupt theives who set me up villification cases (All of these cases) could also as a side issue of this legislation take the Trust Fund to court I have the deeds of my home in and force a sale to pay Garry Burns. This is verrty bad as Garry could arrange to digg for Gold as well after the sale of my home.

 Also this is going to open up a can of worms and people will  be able to load up the courts up with vindictive vexatious cases and waste millions of  dollars of tax payers money.  

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 




















Z













Post a Comment