Friday, 6 January 2017

I am leaving Perth WA at 23.30 tonight on the Red eye flightfor Sydney


I killed two chooks with the one stone as the saying goes 

  1. I prooved that i can travel around Australia and eventually overseas at Random talking on issues whih i iwish (in defiance to Garry Burns and others as I wish). I do not give a stuff what this homosexual aactivist wats (more I call a trouble maker)
  2. I was able to have a holiday away ftom people who know me whilst I attended my cousins wedding. 

Note this  also  I was able to proove to mysdlf that no one can or will stop me as I am very defiant  to those who want me stop spreading the Anti Same Sex marriage message around everywhere I go. I will travel and do as as I like regardless of others feelings or desires. 

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 









Post a Comment