Popular Posts

Sunday, 29 January 2017

I had no choice but to take on a second Bankruptcy until December 2019



I had no choice and this was done due to two reasons 
Which are:
  1. Do not have and can not get the $55,000 owing to Garry as This man left it to the end of my first bankrupcy deliberatly to scam the money off me.
  2. I am not willing to pay a theif like Garry who only claims money for his own mercenary motivation and for the notoriety in setting up case law on abuse of the Anti Villification law. 

THESE ARE THE REAL REASONS I TOOK ON A SECOND BANKRUPTCY AND I AM GOING TO HAVE TO LIE MY HEAD LOW FOR THE DURATION OF THE SECOND BANKRUPTCY. 

I live in my own home (which I do not have to sell as it is in a trust) so I will have no problems. 

Written and Published by John Christopher Sunol 




















p


























Post a Comment