Tuesday, 17 January 2017

I have lived in the one house for 27 years.


I have lived in the one house in Wartah sine February 1988 - 29 years and been Married to the one woman sone 7th July  1990 - coming up 27 years. 

With this being the case i am very stable and due to the fact when I first brought my home back in 1988 I had the cash at this time to buy it outright I am one of the lucky ones to have my home. 

I had to go into a second bankruptcy due to the Debt Racked up by Garry Burns over the Burns vs Sunol cases which I do not recognise (I class all the Burns vs Sunol cases as a misscarriage of justoice all based on lies)

So God (through the power of Jesus Christ) has looked after me up to now and I have faith that He will keep on looking after me By the grace and power of Jesus Christ


Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 


























Post a Comment