Popular Posts

Saturday, 14 January 2017

Please NOTE: TO ALL MY READERS of this blog : The Johnsunol Blogspot


Please note all ji do not write all of the blog posts to thisbloh. Some are written by a Luke McKee who is writing from Vietnam. I am very aware of this and Ii have Administrative rights to this blog in my name. Anything inaproppriate orbad language i will delete from my blog after Editing

Please note all I do not talk on Child Pedophelia in the homosexual militants groups, that is Luke McKee spin but I will allow this on my blog as as I can that what Luke is writing is very true and  has alot of proven facts behind kt. This must be shown to all tje world and there is no one better than Luke McKee who is living in exile in Vietnam. 

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 














Post a Comment