Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Social media used in future s reening Visa Applicats to the United States

Social media sites to be used to investigate visa applicants to the United States

I can see major problems with this the way social media is at the moment. There is a lot of propaganda and personal attacks on social media that need to be taken down before this can have real use of personal fitness. I for one have been attacked online a lot by both Political activist and trouble makers and this will open a can of worms

I for one could find difficulties in the future with the lies about me on social media put online years ago. 


I feel as though this is bad as social media can be manipulated and used in corruption.  This means that major changes need to be looked at in cleaning up social media as if you follow My cases you will see this is close to 100% based off social media and nothing else, alot of lies and Fraud with institutional corruption

If social media is going to be taken into account for visa applications where is this leading ???

Written and Published by John Christopher Sunol 



6


























Post a Comment