Popular Posts

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Trump could become an ally to Bashar Assad


I back trump over this fully as the main trouble in this country is not Assad but the terrorist groups like Islamic State and other such groups. I feel that  Donald Trump is correct. Donald Trump trump has declared all out war against Islamic State, Al Nusra and other such groups. 

I feel as though President Donald Trump has got thing wright in this sense. Bashar Al Assad is NOT the enemy and it is Islamic State, Al Nusra and other such terror  groups. If this is not stpped and   groups like Islamic state and Al Nusra continue on

I like Donald Trump see this as the resl war, NOT BASHAR AL ASSAD and 
I agree with this and I feel that you might see American boots on the ground to fiht Islamic state. Donald Trump has called for all out war against Islamic State. 

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol 































Post a Comment