Popular Posts

Sunday, 29 January 2017

What is a hate crime ??? This is NOT ME ??? THOSE TAKING ME TO COURT TELL LIES


The definition of Hate crime can man a number of things. It is used ambiguously and often this word is misused. 

It can be misused for a number of different reasons but one of the most common is to Marginalize  someone who is telling the truth which those in a certain area do not want known (like with me)

I would say that Helen Gow who contacted me online is doing hate crime  to me as she hates my guts with a passion.

This is an official definition of it and this 

DOES NOT RELATE TO ME AS SOME WOULD MAKE YOU THINK

What do you think ??? I would be interested and please feel free to comment on the added You Tube of blog

All comments accepted, only attacks upon me deleted.  

NB: some one has stolen my photo and written on my behalf, this will be deleted as soon as possible

written and published by John Christopher Sunol






































































Definition of Hate crimes
Post a Comment