Popular Posts

Wednesday, 15 February 2017

I go back to a Tribunal hearing on Monday 20th February


On Monday the 20th February 2017 I am going down to Sydney  for a further  hearing of this of vexatious complaints against me, none of which I will accept as anything but a vexatious , frivolous extra complaint thhat has no base in it but a witch hunt to use me as a case law donkey for the homosexual

I have furter hearings coming up on April 19th 2017 where Garry the man taking me is asking for $100,000 in three separate cases which is $300,000

I will say no more but he just will not get that from me.
This has just gone on for to long (since 2011) and it will stop, but I refuse to accept guilt as I do not and never have villified anyone.

This is mass corruption on the side of  The Gay rights Advocates (which are unethical and corrupt) These people want to railroad issues such as same sex marriage narriage onto all.

Written and Published by John Christopher Sunol 


























M
Post a Comment