Popular Posts

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

I was put on a charge for harassment on the net, I deny this and I will appear in court on March 2nd in Newcastle to answer this


I have been charged by the Police for harassment on the net over some comment I made concerning "" "" "" (I am not allowed to mention his name for Bail conditions) 

I more than likely will get off with a slap on the wrists for this and a non convictions as it is 
NOT SERIOUS.

But 

If I breach bail conditions It will become very serious and I do not want that 

I believe I have been set up and this is a con job by a person who's name I can not mention for legal reasons / Bail conditions .

I will keep this blog going but write on other issues to do with Agenda 2030 as if I breach bail condition's there would  be trouble.

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol







Post a Comment