Friday, 17 February 2017

Kiwi Farms is back attacking me again. My arrest was READ THIS


This is the same group that was attacking me, still online attacking Me with others and behind those who are setting me up. Kiwi farms attack upon me is a carry on from that of Zgeek with Henry coller, a bunch of computer nerds and geeks making fun of people on the internet and creating trouble. This is where all my court and tribunal cases starting from Henry Collier. 

Online trouble makers telling lies that went viral and took an entirely different dimension from when it started out back in 2005 with the first Henry collier case, which was also Fraud and  tomfoolery by a bunch of online trouble makers and shit stirrers, Zgeek and then Kiwi Farms to follow. 



Zgeek was my past enemy and worked with Henry Collier from the beginning  - Zgeek article on John Sunol (now closed)

Written and Published by John Christopher Sunol 

























Post a Comment