Friday, 10 February 2017

Kiwi Farms an updated version of Zgeek

an updated version of

Both groups have been taken down due to, lies shit stirring and online harassment / defamation.

My troubles had a real beginning back in 1998 With a homosexual activist named Tim Kerslake later named Dog-womble after he joined Zgeek this is a long story that goes back some 10 / 20 years.     

Both groups done defamation on me publishing lies. 
It was Zgeek who started this long campaign when their leader (Pirate) and their  web administrator (sasq) appeared in the first of all cases 
And purgered themselves with blatant lies. This started  off and set Precedents  for this whole long list of cases none of which would have been substantiated if Zgeek had not have committed blatant purjury in my first 2005 Collier vs Sunol case  since this time Zgeek no Longer exists  due To a legal suit of the same sort of trouble making with others

The same situation happened With Kiwifarms some years later (2014-2017)



Written and Published by John Christopher Sunol


Zgeek stills attacks me as well as corruptly start off all my case studies from the 
2005 Collier vs Sunol case where lies were told to substantiate this case

(dog womble came in before this and dog womble was the very first homosexual trouble maker who set me up with lies back in 1997/98 when I was studying hate crimes as part of my undergraduate degree and took a dislike to me. 

I ended up successfully getting an AVO against Dogqomble in Woolongong court house in 2003 as he was sending me death threats and hate mail all of the time in the days from 1997-2002

Dog womble, (Tim Kerslake) was the start of my many years of problems.)














Post a Comment