Tuesday, 14 March 2017

I now have an attack upon my blog coming from Canberra (ACT) Outside NSW: The Australian Human Rights Commission (David Bottril)


A David Bottril from the ACT Human Rights Commission has launched a complaint against me on Religious Villification

This is over what Luke McKee has put on my blog calling the OTO (Ordo Templis Orientis) a Satanic Child Molesting Cult - which is a World Wide. (Satanic child Molesting Cult) not started but taken over by Alister Crowley in 1910 (If was actually formed in 1890-1895 by a Theodore Ruess)

This is different from the homosexual Villification cases in Nsw as:



  1. This is from Canberra a different state
  2. It was not my own posting, it was from a Luke McKee who resides in Hanoi Vietnam.

And 


3. This is religeous villification and not homosexual vilification  (which all my previous cases are on). 

So this is very different than the Collier vs Sunol cases or Any of the other cases I have been involved in  but still a new case in the pipe line. 

So  this will be quite different and my defence is ; 
  1. On Jurisdiction with me being in NSW and not the ACT 
  2. Luke McKee from Hanoi in Vietnam wrote this, and NOT ME. Luke McKee even emailed David Botril and the Human rights comission to tell them that.

Written and Published by John Christopher Sunol 





































Post a Comment