Popular Posts

Thursday, 30 March 2017

Race Hate Laws Not Changed in the Senate


I see this as very bad and I can see the human right activist abuse this law big time. This is no good for anybody as it takes away our freedom of speach. I reserve the right to express my own beleifs on same sex marriage and I reserve the right to call this what it realy is. A political agenda by left wing Cultural Marxism to take over the world by inhibiting free speech and destroying the traditional Family Unit.

I reseve the right to speak against Same sex marriage and I will encourage others to do so as well. This is very evil and I see it as a direct attack from the Satan himself to destroy the family, traditional family values and society itself.

Over thousands of years the main back stay of human civilization has been the traditional Family Unit, which consists of only one man married to one woman (not of blood relative) with children.

Same-sex,marriage is a perversion of the traditional marriage designed By Satan himself to breakdown the family unit with a perverse alternative known as Same sex marriage




Written and Published by John Christopher Sunol 

































Post a Comment