Popular Posts

Friday, 17 March 2017

My blog and youtubes are the mouth piece of John Christopher Sunol to the world


This blog is my mouth peice to the world and I do most of the work on public computers, or from home, I have a printer and a desk top which I am going to get going again but in the mean time I use a Galaxy note pad from my own office at home.

I also do my own you tubes and use:
 Twitter regulary with over 2,000 followers on Twitter

I am set up in my own home with my own equipment so the net is my oyster and no one can nor will stop me from writing online or making you tubes as I like. 

Written and published by John Christopher Sunol



Type my name, John Sunol or full name John Christopher Sunol into google and you will see for yourself how I am being targeted












Post a Comment