Popular Posts

Monday, 10 April 2017

I am going to bring this blog down as I have to many criminal Stalkers following me !!!


I might take this down now but I will never give up the Anti Homosexual rights campaign and I will focus on two main things. 

And that is 
  1. Letter writing 
  2. Getting work in the public
And


  • going public to spread the message by travelling around but do not need the blog to do that. I can meet people at Random, hand out information and talk top people privately. I own my own motor transport, have a licence, own my own home and will use all of this with my own computers in my own home so No body and I mean No body is going to stop me, no matter what they want me to do !!!

As a third but most important the fact that God in the person of Jesus Christ is my Captain and directs my life. (Nothing else)

My new blog is This is the new blog that I write on



Written and Published by John Christopher Sunol 












Post a Comment